Tuesday, January 3, 2012

JCPenny is a GEM

My camera is broken so I can't upload pictures, but if you are looking for mission clothes check out my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/katiecastellano/

The best place I have found for mission skirts is JCPenny! Look in the women's career section! Even check out Petites. I have also found a skirt at TJ Maxx, and one at Downeast. I had to try on the pencil skirts at JCPenny that don't have slits and I found I couldn't sit in them and still have them cover my knee.

JCPenny has adorable basic black and grey skirts. You can even dig through the horrible patterned shirts and find awesome blouses and sweaters! I have found several. I even found a few blazers. Definitely check out their marked down design lines called MNG and I 'heart' Ronson. I found an adorable french cuffed button down in the Worthington line and an awesome bow blouse . The quality is also amazing!

I have to wear blazers. I found them at the Gap, JCPenny, TJMaxx, and KOHLS.

The best thing I found during the Holiday sales: this short sleeve sweater! I love to layer, this is perfect!!

Gotta fix my camera. Email me if you need help finding clothes. 4 weeks until MTC.

1 comment:

  1. A calfskin coat decides by its sturdiness and quality, Talladega Nights Ricky Bobby Wonder Racing Leather Jacket it is must-have clothing in your wardrobe, and you can style it with various patterns

    ReplyDelete